Pica corner: Renewing your passport
Q I WILL be sending my passport to Jamaica with my sister for renewal as it is now expired. What is the procedure and what documents should I send with her? I currently reside in New York? A Please do not send your passport to Jamaica with your sister.
Read more on Jamaica Gleaner

US Embassy closure in observance of the Easter holidays
… of the U.S. Embassy's Consular Section via telephone: 242-322-1181. General information on Consular services, including procedures for obtaining or renewing a passport or visa, is available on the U.S. Embassy's website at http://nassau.usembassy.gov.
Read more on Bahama Islands Info (blog)

Belgian man stateless in Hong Kong after losing citizenship when renewing
Sze Chung Cheung, who has lived and worked in Hong Kong since 2009, was born in Hong Kong to a Belgian mother and a Hong Kong father. The financier's problems began in February when he applied for what he thought was a routine passport renewal.
Read more on South China Morning Post (subscription)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Call Now Button
Follow by Email