New Yorkers May Need New IDs For Air Travel In 2016
“Compliant” IDs that will be accepted by authorities in those four states include passports, passport cards, U.S. military identification or permanent resident cards. Children from the four restricted states that are under 18-years-old still do not …
Read more on The Daily Voice

Travel Advice
-For certain countries your passport must be valid for 6 months after the date you travel, check the entry requirements before you go. -Take photocopies of your … details in your passport. This will make it much easier for us to contact someone if …
Read more on Year Out Group

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Call Now Button
Follow by Email