The Schengen Agreement
In general, you will need your U.S. passport, meeting validity requirements mentioned above, and two blank passport pages for entry stamps. Some countries may require proof of return or onward travel from the Schengen area. A court reporting firm …
Read more on JD Supra (press release)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Call Now Button
Follow by Email