Latest United States Passport Application News

PICA Corner – Can I come to Jamaica on an expired passport?
It is important, therefore, that you renew your passport while in Jamaica, and this must be done in order for you to return to the US. To renew your passport, you must fill out an application form, obtainable at our office or on our website at www.pica …
Read more on Jamaica Gleaner

Sacramento man indicted for fraud, identity theft
A federal grand jury in Sacramento today returned a five-count indictment charging Rafael Ortega Zarate, 69, with making false statements in an application for a United States passport, making false statements in an application for Social Security …
Read more on Sacramento Bee

In Russia, Living the High Life; in America, a Wanted Man
Russia has no extradition treaty with the United States and no outstanding charges against him. His thin criminal history here, an internal passport violation and an infraction for being unemployed, dates from the Soviet era and is no longer on the books.
Read more on New York Times (blog)