What's the best passport in the world for travellers?

What's the best passport in the world for travellers?
"Some visa application processes are easier than others," a spokesman for Flight Centre said. "The US has an electronic system (ESTA) which is easy for customers to complete online while the process to obtain a Chinese or Indian visa can sometimes take …
Read more on Stuff.co.nz

Your Government Shutdown Questions, Answered
If the two sides can't resolve their differences by Oct. 1, the U.S. government will shut down. We asked you what you wanted to know about the potential … Will I still be able to get a passport? — @quozimodo. UPDATE at 9:30 p.m. on Sept. 30 …
Read more on NPR (blog)

Americana afloat: River cruising the USA
U.S. river cruising has been growing in popularity for many reasons: These journeys have a European feel with no passport required, they work for multiple generations traveling together, and the logistics make it a breeze compared with getting on a …
Read more on CNN

How To Get A Passport In The USA

http://travel.state.gov/passport/get/first/first_830.html ^ Link to Application and information If you are a citizen of the USA and you want to travel overse…
Video Rating: 5 / 5

To View the Next Video in this Series Please Click Here: http://www.monkeysee.com/play/15330-international-travel-international-driving-permit.

Passport 101: How to apply, renew or replace – USA Today

Hungary, US, Germany, Canada
us passport agency
Image by Cohen.Canada
-Entry to the US at Derby Line (DER, VT) (Route 5, in the town)
-Exit of Germany at Frankfurt
-Entry to US, Ottawa Pre-Clearance (OTT)
-Entry to Canada at Ottawa (MCIA)
-Entry to US at Highgate Springs, VT (HIG)
-Entry to Hungary at Lokoshaza

Passport III (Second photo)

Passport 101: How to apply, renew or replace – USA Today
To get your first passport, you'll have to show up in person. Make an appointment at an acceptance facility or passport agency; search for the one closest to you here. You likely live near a facility where you can get a passport. Many post offices and …
Read more on USA TODAY

On the Spot: There are ways to speed up passport processing
You can get an expedited passport through the State Department, or, if your travel plans demand it, you can go to the U.S. Passport Agency at 11000 Wilshire Blvd. Or you can hire someone, known as a passport expediter, to get it for you. Here's how the …
Read more on Los Angeles Times