Image by sparky_vision
The contents of the backpack, minus the magic box that allows me to pull anything I need for any given situation out of thin air.
From (roughly) top to bottom, left to right.
1. Wegner Gear backpack. The heart and soul of the whole operation.
2) Various pens.
3) Various Sharpies. The little ones I got myself, the big ones were a gift from mom² and my little sister Eva.
4) Lighting folder which contains a set of French curves, lighting tech sheets, set lists, and patch sheets.
5) Current Rose Brand and Dazian Fabrics catalogs.
6) Sewing kit.
7) Gel swatchbooks, Apollo and Rosco.
8) Laptop / iPod power.
9) The Pocket Ref. Everything you need to know in life, and then some.
10) Moleskine notebook for set / lighting design ideas.
11) Bag for misc cables / adapters.
12) Bag for DMX / audio adapters.
13) Sekonic L-558 Cine light meter.
14) Various notebooks for audio, lighting, general, and sketching.
15) Artwork box with markers, Liquid Paper, pencil sharpener, sketching pencils, and kneaded erasers.
16) USB floppy disk drive.
18) Basic first aid kit.
19) Surefire G2 flashlight.
20) Bandit Technical Reference Disk.
21) China marker.
22) Replacement Surefire lamp.
23) Laptop screen cloth.
24) Small Fuji camera.
26) Mechanic’s gloves. (My SetWears are in another bag.)
27) Box of Lithium 123 batteries for flashlights.
28) Tube of Superglue.
30) Crappy ear buds.
31) Various USB thumbdrives, WYSIWYG dongle, and Calibug.
33) Tin of mints.
34) Fluke distance meter / laser rangefinder.
35) iPhone 3GS.
36) Surefire E2L LED flashlight. (worn on left hip.)
37) Gerber knife.
38) Leatherman Wave (worn on left hip.)
39) Set of earplugs.
40) Logitech travel USB mouse.
41) 15-inch MacBook Pro.
Green Jacket Required for Scott on the Road
Adam Scott, Australian by birth and Swiss by passport, confided Wednesday that he regularly hauls his size 40-regular jacket to tournament locales. For him, it is … He pounded the club, causing its head to snap off and leaving him in need of a …
Read more on New York Times
PDP CRISIS: FG withdraws Mark, Tambuwal passports
The Federal Government on Saturday ordered the withdrawal of all diplomatic passports of National Assembly (NASS) members, including that of Senate President David Mark and Speaker of the House of Representatives, Aminu Tambuwal. … Presidency, it was …
Read more on Osun Defender
Revenue Cycle Management Muscles Atop Hospital Priorities As C-suites …
Both research sets provide analysis on the replacement RCM market as healthcare systems strategize the upgrades to patient billing and collection processes. … Other large hospital and academic medical center top performing ranked software include …
Read more on DigitalJournal.com
Say 'I do' to a booze cruise
Cover can include replacement car and recovery of your own car all the way back to Ireland if that's what you need." Heading home with their 10 cases … "They kept saying 'Dublin', but of course on the passport it said 'Baile Atha Cliath'. So that …
Read more on Irish Independent